Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (LLB)
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Areas of specialisation
Alexandra is part of our litigation team and has a background in commercial law and civil litigation in both Australia and New Zealand. She specialises in
- Civil and commercial litigation;
- Contractual breaches and disputes; and
- Advising generally on commercial contracts and leases.
Alexandra takes a pragmatic approach to disputes and believes in providing direct advice without the legal jargon.
Alexandra was admitted as a barrister and solicitor in the High Court of New Zealand in July 2013. She was previously a senior solicitor in the litigation team at a mid-size firm in New Zealand. She has extensive experience representing clients in disputes arising out of:
- Employment and contractor agreements;
- Commercial leases;
- Insurance contracts;
- Insolvency and debt recovery matters; and
- Restraint of trade and non-solicitation agreements.
Alexandra was admitted as a legal practitioner in the Supreme Court of New South Wales in July 2017.
Phone: (02) 9267 6263