Bachelor of Law
Bachelor of Arts (Maj. Italian
Areas of Specialisation
Melina is a member of our commercial team and has a broad range of experience including licensing and compliance issues for real estate agents, property management claims and commercial law. She specialises in:
- Advising and assisting real estate agents with enquiries for, and compliance with the Property, Stock and Business Agents Act;
- Advising businesses on licensing enquiries and compliance;
- Management of Office of Fair Trading Complaints and Complaints Register;
- Reviewing commercial contracts; and
- Drafting and implementing protocols and policies.
Melina was admitted to practice in 2010 and has experience in representing clients in the NSW District Court, Local Court and Supreme Court.
Melina completed a Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Italian) at Macquarie University. She has an interest in compliance issues for real estate agents.
Phone: (02) 9267 6263